Sunday, February 8, 2009

CCWC May 13-16, 2009

For more information, or to get on the mailing list, click HERE.

Last year, I had the privileged of attending the Colorado Christian Writers Conference and it was life changing. Surrounded by the grandeur of the Rocky Mountains, God spoke to my heart and redirected my writing. In fact, I've reaped the benefits from it all year long. If I find I’m out of focus, I refer back to the direction He gave me and I’m able to get back on track.

The theme this year is: Write His Answer. Isn’t that what we all long for? To write the novel He wants you to write; write for the publications He wants you to write for; and write the passions He put in your heart? Then you won’t want to miss this conference. Ask God, does He want you to be there?

Watch the slide show below to get a feel for the conference.