Saturday, February 21, 2009

Colorado Chrisitan Writers Conference

I volunteered to help Marlene Bagnull get the word out about the Colorado Christian Writers Conference (May 13-16, 2009) because she is so busy planning and preparing this amazing event. I’m excited to spread the word because it redirected me to the writing God wanted me to do. Read more about that HERE.

The theme is Write His Answer. Last year we had the same theme but God has given Marlene an amazing new direction. I can’t wait to sit in on these general session topics:

  • Writing His Answer in the Impossible Storm
  • Writing for God’s Glory, or my Own?
  • Writing to Social Justice Issues
  • Christian Writers Behold a Sunrise …or a Sunset?
  • Persisting in the Vision
  • Obeying the call to Write
  • And these are just the general sessions!


Read about the continuing sessions and the workshops HERE.

Notice the blog badge above? Would you help spread the word by placing it on your blog? Please be sure to add the website for further information: www.writehisanswer.com/Colorado