Friday, May 8, 2009

Colorado Chrisitan Writers Conference 2009

Last year, I had the privileged of attending the Colorado Christian Writers Conference and it was life changing. Surrounded by the grandeur of the Rocky Mountains, God spoke to my heart and redirected my writing. In fact, I've reaped the benefits from it all year long. If I find I’m out of focus, I refer back to the direction He gave me and I’m able to get back on track.

The theme this year is: Write His Answer. Isn’t that what we all long for? It’s not too late to sign up. Ask God, if He wants you to be there.

I can’t wait to sit in on these general session topics:

  • Writing His Answer in the Impossible Storm
  • Writing for God’s Glory, or my Own?
  • Writing to Social Justice Issues
  • Christian Writers Behold a Sunrise …or a Sunset?
  • Persisting in the Vision
  • Obeying the call to Write

Look me up if you plan to be there. I can’t wait to see how God is going to move!